Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ana Rica @ the Padres game.

I went to my very first baseball game today and it was so much fun!  It was the San Diego Padres and the Arizona Diamondbacks.  It was difficult for me to watch the game as those are my 2 favorite teams.  It got really cold so I didn't stay for the whole game but while I was there I was cheering, singing, making silly faces and just really enjoying myself.  Today was also a Junk Food Fiesta.  I had a burger, pizza, cotton candy, ice cream, soda and much more.  This was me making my silly face :)  xoxo, Ana

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing you have a great time! P.S. Please post The Twins soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! not much of a baseball fan, but if you talk about the NBA, I am Chicago Bulls fan. I love your photos, especially the camouflage and gun one you did. I'm in the military, so I guess that's why I like that one. Let me know if there is a way I can contact you through an email or something like. I would love to hear from you personally. Stay classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you go Ana? We all miss you.

    ReplyDelete